CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 06, 2006

The Thing That Blogged

You Should Be a Science Fiction Writer

Your ideas are very strange, and people often wonder what planet you're from.
And while you may have some problems being "normal," you'll have no problems writing sci-fi.
Whether it's epic films, important novels, or vivid comics...
Your own little universe could leave an important mark on the world!


I am from Planet Cheese, of course. And we are taking over! Our secret weapon? That cheese which is so stinky it's not allowed on French public transit! And of course, Death Cheese.
I actually write horror. Sort of Lovecraftian, with a touch of Stephen King. And I have never, ever, ever been accused of normalcy! Perish the thought!

3 comments:

weirsdo said...

I got that I should be a joke writer. But I don't think my humor is that self-contained. And if people ask me to tell a joke, I usually just go blank and goggle.
weirsdo

gugon said...

Wow - I feel like that guy. I'm not sure what you'd call the stuff I write. But I'm definitely in my own universe.



PS: I'm a HUGE Lovecraft fan.

PPS: I was going to ask you to trade links - but which blog would I link to ?!?!?

cheesemeister said...

Link to this one and/or the Asteroid of Amoeboid Fungus!
Sorry, I wasn't ignoring y'all. It's sometimes hard to handle 12 blogs!
C